........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................CONTACT..........LIFE.......... SHOP NEWS......... INSPIRATION.......... OUTFITS.......... JEWELRY

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

a vintage bicycle rainbow




I love rainbows. I love vintage bicycles. I combined them.

Look how pretty!


{all found on flickr}

source: Wha'ppen


source: J Ferguson


source: ubrayj02





Makes me want to take a ride on my bicycle!



12 comments:

  1. thank you for your compliment,and for commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those old bicycles sure take me back--to when there were only one, or at the most 3 gear! Much simpler, I can't think higher than three! Really lovely photos, Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love the look of vintage bikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a bike now! And I love all of your jewelery. http://platsandcups.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally have a bike (my boyfriend's mom brought me one from her dad's farm) and this post makes me want to hop on it and go for a ride right now

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that purple one! I have a pink bike right now. But it's def. not retro-beauty *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks everyone! i recently purchased my own vintage bicycle. She is a green schwinn , has a working light generator, was born in 1974 and I named her Dorothy. She is so much fun to ride!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Makes me think of that Queen song "I want to ride my bicycle..." Love bikes and rainbows... great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heу, і am a blogger like you, and ωаs
    cuгіous if you еver tгіed thosе
    addthis.cοm ѕocial bookmarking buttonѕ and if thеy аre any
    gooԁ. I noticed they ԁο load quіte a
    lot of cоde, so i am unclear if its ωorth adԁing them, due the massive іncrеaѕe of
    KB of the total fіlesіze. Have уοu eνeг tried it?
    I am excited tο heаг whаt
    you think about that? I ωould highly
    value if you could sent mе a mesѕage tο аlineschwab@уahoo.

    dе if you haѵе any knowlеԁgе
    with those addons. Thx .. btw, luv your ѕitе sinсе months!


    Mу sitе :: Older Wives

    ReplyDelete

leave a pretty little comment!